Around 85% of companies think AI will offer a competitive advantage, but only one in twenty are extensively employing it today according to a report by MIT’s Sloan Management Review and the Boston Consulting Group. Why is this? 🔗Read more to understand what is driving the widening gap between today’s leaders and laggards when it comes to establishing their approaches to data.
- Better Decisions Arrive Faster Using AI Marketing Tools
- CMOs Redrawing Organization Structures Need To Focus On Strategy First
- Steering Brands Away from Fads by Thinking for Ourselves & Making Data-Driven Decisions
- Are Your Marketing Tools Truly AI Powered?
- How Can CPG Shift Away From Obsession With Short-Term Outcomes Towards Long Term Brand Growth Strategy?