Can a focus on data-driven brand health from a category and consumer perspective rather than a product perspective drive CPG conglomerates to make better decisions for long-term growth? Big CPG conglomerates like Kellogg, Estée Lauder, Nestlé, Kraft -Heinz fear being replaced by small disruptive players, yet they remain obsessed with short-term outcomes. 🔗Read more about the tactics CPG conglomerates can adopt from large tech companies, like Amazon.com and Google, to stay innovative and relevant to a constantly fragmenting consumer market.
- Better Decisions Arrive Faster Using AI Marketing Tools
- CMOs Redrawing Organization Structures Need To Focus On Strategy First
- Steering Brands Away from Fads by Thinking for Ourselves & Making Data-Driven Decisions
- Are Your Marketing Tools Truly AI Powered?
- How Can CPG Shift Away From Obsession With Short-Term Outcomes Towards Long Term Brand Growth Strategy?