There is no shortage of marketing tools out there that are being branded as AI powered. Marketers need be savvy with the way they evaluate these new tools. How do you decipher products that are actually driven by AI from those that seem to be statistical models rebranded as AI? Questions about the accuracy of the data fed into the algorithms and about the decisions the algorithms are making are always great starting points. 🔗Read more here to find out more aspects to consider when selecting an AI powered marketing software.
- Better Decisions Arrive Faster Using AI Marketing Tools
- CMOs Redrawing Organization Structures Need To Focus On Strategy First
- Steering Brands Away from Fads by Thinking for Ourselves & Making Data-Driven Decisions
- Are Your Marketing Tools Truly AI Powered?
- How Can CPG Shift Away From Obsession With Short-Term Outcomes Towards Long Term Brand Growth Strategy?