As marketing functions begin to extend throughout firms beyond just the designated marketing team, engaging employees from store clerks to IT specialists, CMOs are looking to redraw their organizational charts. There is no one size fits all because structure must follow strategy. Before deciding on an organizational chart, CMOs need to ask, “What values and goals guide our brand strategy, what capabilities drive marketing excellence, and what structures and ways of working will support them?”. 🔗 Read more here to learn about a framework that incorporates traits high-performing organizations like Nike, McDonalds, Coca-Cola, etc. have in common.
- Better Decisions Arrive Faster Using AI Marketing Tools
- CMOs Redrawing Organization Structures Need To Focus On Strategy First
- Steering Brands Away from Fads by Thinking for Ourselves & Making Data-Driven Decisions
- Are Your Marketing Tools Truly AI Powered?
- How Can CPG Shift Away From Obsession With Short-Term Outcomes Towards Long Term Brand Growth Strategy?